Mysore Milk Dairy Recruitment 2019 Apply 168 Posts Online: Mysore Milk Union Limited is one of the Karnataka Milk Federation unions recently announced Notification No: ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ:1012:ಆಡಳಿತ:2019 and invites online applications to fill up 168 vacant positions. Candidates who are interested and eligible looking for latest Karnataka Govt Jobs may apply through www.mymul.coop website before the last date.
For the minimum eligibility criteria of Mysore Milk Dairy Recruitment 2019 everyone needs to go through below article or download and check the official Advt. The selection process includes a written test for 200 marks in the English & Kanada language and personnel interview. For clear information about Syllabus & Exam Pattern of written examination go through our website.
Mysore Milk Dairy Recruitment 2019
As for now, the organization didn’t schedule the written examination. For regular updates regarding this recruitment such as Admit Card Release Date, Exam Date and more follow the upnhmresult.com website frequently.
Organization: Mysore Milk Union Limited – KMF
Name Of The Post:
- Assistant Manager (A.H / A.I)
- Assistant Manager(F&F)
- Technical Officer (DT)
- Purchase /Store Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Account Officer
- MIS/ System Officer
- Technical Officer (QC)
- Marketing Officer
- Security Officer
- Technical Officer (Engineering)
- Dairy Supervisor Grade-II
- Extension Officer Grade-III
- Chemist Grade-II
- Accounts Assistant Grade-II
- Administrative Assistant Grade-II
- Security Assistant
- Marketing Assistant Grade-II
- Junior System Operator
- Junior Technician
- Electronic Mechanic
- IT and ESM
- Instrument Mechanic
Number Of Posts: 168
Official Websites: www.mymul.coop / www.kmfnandini.coop
KMF Mysore Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who likely to apply the latest recruitment of Mysore Milk Union Ltd should have minimum qualification as below
BVSC/Degree from a recognized University in India
Technical Officer (DT)
B.Tech / B.Sc (DT) Degree from a recognized University in India.
Junior System Operator
- Must have 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice from a recognized institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education established in India or qualified as a PUC.
- Must have proficiency in Senior Kannada / English Typewriting and have knowledge of computer and its applications.
- Should have knowledge of reading, writing, understanding, and speaking fluent Kannada.
- ITI Qualification from Karnataka Employment & Training Department / SEB / Karnataka Government Examination Board
- Fitter / Electronic Mechanic / IT & ESM / Machinist / Electrical / Instrument Mechanic / Welder / Turner / MRAC
- Must have SSLC qualification with Boiler Attendant Certificate Grade-2
For more post-wise qualification candidates may check the below given official Advt.
Age limit for the Mymul Recruitment 2019 as given below
Candidates who applied for the KMF Mysore Recruitment 2019 will undergo a written test and those who qualify the examination will appear for the personnel interview. Finally, there will be a document verification before joining date, at the time those who failed to submit any document/certificate will disqualify from the selection process.
To apply the Mysore Milk Dairy Recruitment 2019: Visit Here
As stated in the Advt, every applicant needs to pay the application fee through Netbanking\Credit\Debit Card or Challan after submitting Personal, Qualification, Additional, Eligibility Details and Uploading Documents.
Commencing date for filling the application: 09th September 2019
Last date for filling the application (before 06:00 PM): 09th October 2019
Last date for payment of application fee: 10th October 2019
Procedure to apply Mymul Mysore Recruitment 2019
Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria as stated in the official Advt may apply through online mode from Mysore Milk Union Limited website @ http://www.mymul.coop/ before the last date. Merely possing qualifications are not applicable to apply. And no other means submission of an application not accepted.